Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Blog candy up-date

Good afternoon everyone :)
Just thought I would give you an update on my blog candy, I've had over 40 entries so I've got some things to add to the prize!
Today I am adding an orange glitter marker from american crafts, a cre8tiv paper tear ruler (dental and hedgehog), inque boutique stamps #50787 Memoirs 12 Stamps, and a sheet of Arctic frog alphabet stickers 345-Coffe break alphas.
To check out the whole prize, please click HERE to be taken to the original post where you can enter if you haven't already. Entries will close Jan 5th and I am happy to post world wide!
Please dont enter the candy on this link, pop over to the original post and enter there.
I hope to be back with some cards later ;)
Thanks for stopping by xx

4 comments:

  1. oh wow!!! the candy is getting evven better!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super generous of you, have alovely day, Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! You are great and very generous :) Have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi I try to win your candy (pretty little giveaway) I don't know if I must leave a comment or no. If you came to see my blog you find a post of your candy.
    Barbara

    www.mylittledreamliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...