Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Have you ever tried Quilling?

Well I did loooooong ago back in school, and over at 365 cards Pam challenged us to add some quilling to our cards! Gloria's example is stunning, do pop over and check it out!
Well... here is what I came up with:
I know. Terrible compared to Gloria's beauty!
Here is a card for Kazan's fab sketch over at 2Sketches4You:
And here is another card just because I've had the white and yellow pattern paper sitting on my desk patienly waiting to be used for a little while now. I bought some bling today that I'm going to add to the bare spot on the top left corner.
Well thanks for stopping by and I've got some candy to give away to celebrate over 5000 hits! I'll pop a link on my sidebar because I dont know how to stick it to the top...
xxx

8 comments:

  1. Oh, but this is such a lovely quilling for the flower! so delicate, and goes so perfectly with all the colors of your cards.
    Well done!
    and the two other cards are just loevely! I loved especially the second one. and I ageree with you about the bling. It will look great on the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely cards! Thanks for playing along at 2 Sketches 4 You! :) Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that quilled flower! It's better than mine! Mine is all wonky! I love all the cards, esp. #3. Those soft colors are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice flower - Quilling is very tricky but good fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...