Friday, December 4, 2009

Just a few more...

Good morning, I've got 3 cards to share today and I'll start with this one following the fab sketch #43 over at CardPatterns, I've rotated the sketch and had a great time decorating the tree. Hopefully we get one up in our loungeroom this weekend so I can pull out the tub of baubles and tinsels! I'm also entering it for Day 275 at 365 Cards for the green and red challenge!
Next up I've got a card for Crafty Creations - week 44 - lace and distressing, and I've teamed it up with an older sketch from Sketches {by Tamara} who has a DT call on atm so follow the link to find out more if you're interested! but be quick it ends today!! My last card is made following another older sketch from card patterns Sketch # 32 and you can see all their older sketches here, and I'm combining it with Day 273 at 365 Cards Pretty pattern - Damask. I found this paper in an old stack at the bottom of my cupboard, along with a few other pretties I'll be using up soon! so pulling it out was a great idea, Thanks Pam :) Thanks for stopping by and I do hope you all have a fabulous weekend whatever you are doing, and just a note that I will postpone my blog candy until next week as I ran out of time shopping yesterday, Aimee was just testing my patience, so I decided it was time to go home. Ever have days like that? xx

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking part at Crafty Creations Challenge with this lovely work!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card, I really love your take on my theme this week!

    thank you so much for joining us at crafty creations this week!

    hugs mandyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, flowers and buttons...how can you go wrong there?! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun creative card! Thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations with our lace and Distressing challenge! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations !!!

    Peggy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...