Sunday, December 13, 2009

Stampin Sunday

Hello Bloggers!
This card is for the Stampin Saturday Challenge for Day 287 over at 365 Cards, and I made it today which is sunday.
My card uses all stampin' up products (not intentional) Sahara Sand Cardstock, So Swirly Stamp roller, Basic Brown classic Stamp pad and sentiments and flowers come from the Baroque Motifs set. I even punched the flowers with a 3/4 inch punch I ordered from Kim, my stampin' up friend :) when I bought some templates to make gift boxes (which I will do... soon)
This is another card I made straight after because the first card gave me the idea for it.
Would love to hear which one you like better, John likes the first one, I like the one with the Kaisercraft flowers and bling brads. Please excuse my crooked stamping too!
Thanks for stopping by xx

3 comments:

  1. Both cards are great Jessica! Very pretty I love flowers and bling so if I had to pick that would be my fav! Awesome stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love BOTH of these cards, Jessica... love the monochrome of the first one - makes it perfect for male and female recipients. gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FANTASTIC! I love all the swirly bits!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...