Monday, December 7, 2009

A week of cards!

Good morning! I am super excited to show you all the cards for this whole week for the challenges over at 365 Cards Challenge Blog where the sponsor this week has been KLM Digital Designs.
Day 275 - red and green. Um so this is my second entry to this challenge. This pudding came to me from the lovely Lisa in a fab RAK she sent me.
Day 276 - You're an Angel. This little lovely comes from All that Scraps online store and her name is Celeste. I coloured her with Aimee's crayola markers hehe.
Day 277 - Just a fraction. I've used 2 stamps from stampin' up 'for the bride' collection. Also entering this one at Cute Card Thursday in the swirly girly theme.
Day 278 - cant miss it. This card took me ages and is the reason I"m posting so late, I just couldn't make up my mind what to do as I have no suitable images or stamps for this. So I chose this one from Mo's Digital pencil and this couple are named Jack and Ginger.
Day 279 - Wordy background. I found this paper in my stash... it could be called 'Carols' from Rebekka Erickson. Tried not to cover it up too much :)
Day 280 - kind of like a candy cane. red striped paper. I didn't think I had any, but when hunting thru my cupboard for the spotty red and white paper I knew I had I found this! so even tho Gloria and Rose said the spotty paper would be ok, I've teamed my striped paper up with another image from Mo's Digital Pencil this little sweatheart is called 'soaking up the joy' and once again, coloured her with Aimee's markers. I'm also entering it at Sketch Saturday as I followed the fab sketch over there!
AAAnd Day 281 which is the sketch from 365 extra... if you applied for a spot on the DT you will know what I'm talking about, but if not check it out here. Pam has already seen my take on this sketch ;) but I'll post it here for you all to see.
And would you believe I even used Pam's Sunday sketch last week! but thats in an older post. over 7days of cards in a row! Yay me :)
Well thats it from me today lol I'm off to make some mini sausage rolls, and see what I have in the cupboard as I need to bake a sweet to take to the kindergarten BBQ tomorrow evening. I'm thinking something easy like choc ripple cake with strawberries... mmm yum!
Thanks for stopping by, hope you all have a great start to the week! Take care xx

4 comments:

  1. Fab cards - but I have to say that the sweet image from "You Can't Miss it" is my fav - just the right touch of color and so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy challenges, Batman! You did a fabbie job. My favorite of the bunch is Jack and Ginger! And the pink bride one! I am so happy you got them all made. And fab-o take on that sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good grief...you've been busy!!!!! Love them all Jessica!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...