Monday, December 14, 2009

White space plus one

Good morning, I'm quickly popping these two cards that I finished up this morning onto my blog, then off to catch up on the house work while my littlest girl is snoozing, and my biggest one is out riding her bike :)
I've got a burgandy coloured card for the white space challenge day 286 over at 365 Cards.
And another card with the sweet 'soaking up the joy' image from Mo's digital pencil. There is a link in my sidebar if you want to check out all the amazing images she has! I've followed the lovely sketch from Karen over at The Sweetest Thing, She has a great new sketch every Sunday, and I'm late with this one lol but thought I wold pop it up to show you anyway :)
Now I'm off to check if there is anyone else who has put thier name down for my candy, I've got lots of goodies here to add to it!
Thanks for stopping by, Happy blogging xx

2 comments:

  1. Both are really gorgeous, love the image of the second card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you've colored her dress -- the blue is so eye-catching!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...