Wednesday, January 13, 2010

birthday cards

Good morning :) I've just finished off two cards I started last night and thought I'd pop them on to show you while I'm feeling not too sick :)
The first card is for Laura's fab sketch over at 2Sketches4You, and I'm also entering it in the metal mania challenge over at 365 cards for Day 312 with my ribbon buckle.
My next card is for amother fab sketch, this one comes from Super sketchy sunday at 365 cards day 316 .
For both cards I've used my new stampin' up patterned paper, you'll be seeing alot more of these lately I just love them :) Sorry about my photos they're not great, I love my camera and it's great for taking photos of my girls but I haven't yet worked out how best to photo my cards etc...
Well thanks for stopping by I suppose I should dash off and try to catch up on some house work now :)
Happy blogging xxx

13 comments:

  1. So cute!! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards! I love the ribbon charm on the first one! Great job with Laura's sketch!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards!! Thx for playing with us @ 365 cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUUUUUTE cards! Thanks for playin with us at 2S4Y!!! ~Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  6. these cards are just beautiful.. bec xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards Jessica!

    hugs,

    Mélanie

    Ps. I have a yummie candy on my blog, which will end today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey girlie! Long time no see. These are great! Love the first one! That buckle is wowza! Nice job.

    On your camera...I set mine to the Macro setting to take photos of my projects. Works wonders, esp. in natural light.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the scalloped ovals on your 365 sketch card, Jessica - very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...