Thursday, January 28, 2010

a few challenge cards :)

Yay I've been crafting!
First up I've got a card for Lauras fab sketch #44 over at 2S4Y. Julie asked for some sympathy cards for her store that don't have the word sympathy on them.
Next I've got a card for day 328 (I'm a frayed knot) over at 365 cards. Using some more of my yummy stampin' up bella rose papers, and some lovely thick ribbon I found in spotlight. I printed the sentiment off the computer.
And a card following the sketch for day 330 over at 365 Cards.
And last but not least another sympathy sort of card not following any challenges. They're all wrapped up ready for Julie now so I'm popping into town to drop them off and also for a blood test :( and doctors appointment :( and grocery shopping.
Aimee starts school next week!!! My baby has grown up so fast! She is super excited and I think we have everything ready! Been looking for some ideas for her lunch box, I think we'll do some baking over the weekend. Mini fruit muffins and vegie sausage rolls sound pretty good to me :) Hope you're all well and having a great week!
Thanks for stopping by and your comments make my day :)
Happy blogging xx

10 comments:

  1. Love all of your work! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very pretty! I love the floral paper you used! Great job with the sketches and challenges!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Happy you could play along at 2S4Y! :) Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jessica, how are you? Hope the blood test went ok and you are not feeling too nauseous. Fancy Aimee going off to school, she would be so excited, but hope you were not too sad, you will miss her company at home.
    Your cards are lovely that I have seen on your blog and especially love the ones you are doing for the shop, the not saying Sympathy ones. They are so pretty and elegant.
    I have just done last weeks Mojo and hope to keep up with this weeks and put in on the link in time. Been pretty busy and in a lot of pain, so not a lot of crafting unfortunately but trying to - as love it. Take care love Relxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous cards...love them all...bec xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards! I love that rose paper. So pretty! Speaking of cards...I have one on my desk for you...waiting to make it's way across the big blue ocean...I hope to get it mailed after I get back from my retreat...so in a few weeks. Hang in there. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. wowza...some fabbie cards...great job on all of them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jessica,

    Great cards and so many - well done. Loved the card you sent and the pressies. thank you so much hun.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...