Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Mojo meets 365

I've been super productive this afternoon, and have completed projects for 3 challenges :)
I'm only going to show you one today, which is my take on the fab sketch from Mojo Monday and combined with Day 314 - Braiding @ 365 Cards. Usually the Mojo sketches have a circle on them somewhere, and I've only just ordered some circle nesties but this week there is ovals!! I have oval nesties and was able to put them to good use.
This card is for John's Nan who turns 87 on Thursday, I'm taking the girls over in the afternoon for tea and cake :) Aimee asked if we could take party hats, I said that should be fine!
Well thanks for stopping by and hope you are all enjoying your weeks so far!
Please pop back later to see my DT card for the sketch from Sketches! {by tamara}!

2 comments:

  1. i love this card!!! i have definitely got to get one of those punches -- they give the cards something extra! great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW.. this card is sooooooo pretty.. bec xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...