Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sketches! Card sketch

Good morning Bloggers!

Challenge #103 over at Sketches! by tamara is a fantastic new card sketch!

And here is what I came up with!

I've used a mix of stampin' up papers, fiskars lace border punch, the ticket comes from Bizzy Becs Digis and the sweet image titled soaking up the joy comes from Mo's digital pencil (links to both these stores in my sidebar -->). Ribbon button and rhinestones are from my stash.

Please pop over and see the Amazing work from the fabulous ladies on the DT, I love seeing how we all interpret the challenges differently, and if you try the sketch for yourself be sure to link it up in the comment section so we can all come have a look!

Thanks for stopping by and Happy blogging xx

7 comments:

  1. This is such a cute image Jessica - love how you colored her. Love the papers and what a great sketch! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOur card is beautiful! That stamp is the cutest!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jessica..this image it to cute.. I also noticed you had some spam in this comment part.. it is in chinese and has nothing to do with you cards.. I just went to find out what it meant on google translate.. bec xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful!

    Warm greetings
    Paola

    http://www.paolchen.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Card. Love the color combination and that stamp is so cute. Hope you have a wonderful weekend
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jessica
    Love this card! Just makes you smile when you look at it.
    Love your colours.
    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...