Tuesday, January 5, 2010

That Hair cut LO

Hello to you all!
Sorry I haven't been updating much over the Chritsmas/New Year period, I've just been so busy or not feeling well. I've made a new years resolution... to learn to take better photos! How about you??
I'm super excited to show you my first DT Layout for the fabulous sketch over at Sketches! by tamara.
New Sketch or Challenge is uploaded each Tuesday.
Week 1: Layout Sketch
Week 2: Recipe Challenge
Week 3: Card Sketch
Week 4: Journaling Challenge
After week 4, the rotation will start over again.
So here is the LO sketch for Jan 5th:
And here is my LO:

I've used American Crafts White cardstock for the base, the pink torn paper comes from my stash, cuttle bug leaves die, kaisercraft paper flowers with buttons and jute string from my stash, and the white puffy letters are thickers, light pink ones are lil' davis if I remember correctly and the other ones in 'cut' I'm not sure. threw out the packaging long ago and trying to use up the last few.

I just love this photo of Aimee, it's been on the top of my pile for scrapbooking for ages! So glad I finally used it :)

Thanks for stopping by, and I really appreciate your comments! Please pop over to the Sketches! Blog and check out the awesome work from the other talented ladies on the DT, and I'm sure Tamara would love to see how you use her sketches for inspiration!!

4 comments:

  1. HOW ADORABLE!

    I have a question for you.....I'm looking for a scrapbook challenge/ layout suggestion blog. I see you design for tamara, and I love it!...just wonder if there is one that has LOTS of layouts, frequently. I need to get some scrapping done this year!
    THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a wonderful lay-out Jessica. One of my resolutions is to do more scrap pages but I haven't any ideas so to see this sketch is great! You're helping me with this goal! ;D I love the colors you used. Really great scrap page! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh LOVE this sketch. Beautiful flowers and love your journaling strips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started a scrapbook for Arran when he was first born 3 years ago. Unfortunatly I have only managed 4 pages so this year my aim is to do more. I also have another wee boy Lewis who is one and the wee soul doesn't even have a scrapbook!!I think this sketch has inspired me to start scrapping again.

    Hugs Clare x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...