Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Wedding nerves LO

This weeks Challenge over at the Sketches! {by tamara} blog is a journalling challenge, I chose to write about my pre-wedding nerves.
Journal about something in your life that you have overcome. It can be something very personal and of great importance or something that was a big moment or change in your life. Or it can be something that is more light hearted, maybe not a huge ordeal in your life but still a situation or something that you had to overcome and make it through to get to where you wanted to be or to accomplish what you wanted to accomplish.
My first thought was actually to write about my Mum, who passed in 2003, but to say I have overcome her death, would be a lie.
So I chose something easier to write about.
I must say journalling is usually an after thought for me, I like to work with a colour scheme and embellishments first, and then if there is room I write a few lines and put the date. I suppose the photos I like don't always have a story to go with them... anyway here is what I came up with, and I must say it looks much better in real life ;) my photography seems to be getting worse! lol
Thanks for stopping by and if you decide to try this journalling challenge for yourself be sure to link it up at the Sketches! blog so we can come check it out :) happy blogging xx

1 comment:

  1. this is BEAUTIFUL, Jessica! i absolutely LOVE your colour scheme, and what a beautiful bride you were! i'm surprised i didn't see YOU holding a flute full of wine, to help overcome the jitters!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...