Tuesday, January 26, 2010

You're invited!

Hello :)
I've been slack with my crafting and blogging lately becasue I've been sick, so I just wanted to show you some sample invitations I made up to show my good friend Kate. She is turning 30 in March and I offered to help make invitations. Her favourite colour is pink and I thought usingpink along with black and white would give it a more formal sort of feel. I do hope she likes them :)
The swirly stamp and you're invited stamp are from stampin' up, flowers are kaisercraft, brads and rhinestones from my LSS, buttons from beutron. I also used my swiss dots embossing folder and my sewing machine.
I'll be back later with my DT work for the Sketches! blog, and hopefully I am able to get a few sketches/challenges done this afternoon too! Hope you are all well, and thanks for stopping by :) and happy blogging! xx

1 comment:

  1. Jess the cards are simple and fantasticly good )) I am sure your friend will love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...