Tuesday, February 9, 2010

2S4Y meets scrappy hours

Good morning! I've got some time, and some mojo so I thought I'd whip up a card for Laura's wonderful new sketch over at 2 sketches 4 you, and I also chose the colour theme from Michelle over at her blog, Scrappy Hours which is black and white plus one. My one, as you can see is yellow!
I've used my new circle nesties (available from Bizzy Becs at amazing prices), adornit lettering (available from The Stamp Spot... both links in my sidebar), bit of stampin' up pattern paper, fiskars border punch, swiss dots embossing folder, and some flowers from kaiser. Black, white and yellow cardstock all comes from Spotlight, the rhinestones and brad both from my stash.
John and I dont do valentines day, he says its too commercial and he would rather suprise me with something nice any day than feel pressured into doing it on Feb 14th lol. I said ok suprise me! Nah he is pretty good, buys me cardmaking magazines every now and then, and $4 avocados... and chocolate. and even eats it for me too! I might make him a little card anyway and pop it in his lunch box on friday :)
Well thanks for stopping by! Do enjoy your Tuesday xx

8 comments:

  1. Ah...lovely card! Great embossing and daisy! Thanks for joining us this week at 2S4Y! :) Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohhh I love the yellow!! Simply stunning :) beautiful work.
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card. Love the yellow with the black and white. Great combo!

    Thanks for joining the fun over at Scrappy Hours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great! Love the color pallet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FAbulous! love the cheeriness of the yellow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...