Tuesday, February 23, 2010

3 for 365

Good evening!
I've got 3 cards to show you based on the fabulous sketchs over at 365 Cards !
Day 357 was Vickys sketch and here is my take:
Day 356 was Sophies sketch:
and Day 355 was Amys sketch (please excuse my crooked photo):
I really enjoyed playing along this week! If you want to see any of the sketches click on This link to 365 Cards!
and have you noticed my new watermark?? How cool is it!! and only $2!!! I can direct you over to The Sweetest Thing and the amazingly talented Karen has a link in her sidebar if you want to check out what she can personalize for you!!
Thanks for stopping by and happy blogging xx

1 comment:

  1. All are pretty the first one ow I love the sentiment! Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...