Thursday, February 18, 2010

3 FUN Sketches!

I must say I am a huge fan of sketches, and this week over at 365 Sketches I am being spoilt for choice! If you enjoy the challenge of a sketch I strongly suggest you pop over and check out the fab work from the DT!
I've got a card for Pams sketch for Day 351!
I've used some yummy cosmo cricket earth love paper (I got a 6x6 mini deck from The stamp spot, link in my sidebar), flowers from kaisercraft, lettering from adornit (also the stamp spot) rhinestones and brad come from my LSS and the shiny yellow paper comes from a cardstock pack in spotlight. Also used my fab scallop circle nesties (from bizzy becs, link in sidebar, awesome prices!)
A card for Glorias sketch on Day 352!

Here I'v used stampin' up chocolate chip cardstock, white card form my stash emossed with cuttlebug swiss dots folder, ribbons are by the meter in spotlight, lettering from adornit, flowers from kaisecraft and button from a huge mixed bad I think the brand if beutron (lost all the packaging). and a card for Kristies sketch on Day 354!

I've used some cardstock I found in the warehouse yesterday, and a pad of A5 pattern sheets from Rosies studio, the brown dotty paper is stampin' up possibly bella rose pack, lettering from adornit (my new favorite thing to use if you couldn't already tell) and buttons beutron and jute string from my stash. Will be posting this last one out to Johns brother hopefully tomorrow, as it's his birthday coming up on the first of March.

Still got to finish of the card for Audreys sketch for Day 353, but hopefully I'll be able to post that up here tonight!
If you haven't already, please pop your name down for my little candy (at the top of my blog) being drawn at the end of the month, I'm using Mr linky to make it super easy! And Aimee will post a new challenge on her blog later this evening too (link in my sidebar), and we will have two new prizes that she picked out yesterday! She is so funny I told her she could pick something for herself too for getting above average for her prep assesment and she chose an animal pompom kit... I thought she would have picked a big bad of buttons or ribbons but she is full of suprises!
Well thanks for stopping by, I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday xx

2 comments:

  1. Fabbie job all around! Love the card from Pam's sketch the most. It's so pretty!

    PS - an envie is on it's way to you...I mailed it on Tuesday. So keep an eye out for it. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the baby news!! Beautiful cards for all the sketches, Jessica :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...