Friday, February 19, 2010

Audrey's sketch!

I'm back with a card for Audrey's sketch for Day 353 over at 365 Cards!
Julie asked me for some cards with no sentiments, I'm sure I used to do this all the time, but now I'm having trouble, They just dont look finished. I thought maybe I could use some sentiments like 'just for you' which could be used for more than one occasion....
anyway here is my card:

Stampin' up cardstock for the base, yummy cosmo cricket 'earth love' pattern paper, stampin' up card for the scallop circles, kaisercraft for the flowers and the brad and rhinestones come from my LSS.

Well I'm off to do some housework now... wish me luck lol!

Thanks for stopping by and happy blogging xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica, thanks for hopping over to my blog from Rels blog. I don't seem to get many visitors these days.....
    I love your style, it was nice to come and visit and look at so many wonderful creations. I have to say you have inspired me to use buttons more often! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luv how you layered the scalloped circles. Lovely card. Thanx for playing at 365 Cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...