Thursday, February 18, 2010

For the love of Buttons!!

Over at my 5 year old Aimee's Challenge Blog, she has picked buttons for the challenge this fortnight. Her card is just so damn cute I had to show you here...
I am not brave enough to even think about using a colour scheme like this! I love it!
I must say she was a tad disappointed that no kids entered their cards last week but I told her not to worry. So maybe if you have a child who loves to craft with you then you could pop over and have a look? We have 2 prizes, one for mums (or grandmas, aunties, friends etc..) and one for the little kids. Aimee's idea of course!
She is so funny, I asked her what she wants to do when she grows up, she thinks she would like to be a police. Then she asks what I'm going to do when I grow up... gotta love her... I said I'd like to own a scrap booking shop. She then told me she would come and help clean up the toy area if the kids forgot to pack away before they went home with their Mums... She always leaves the play area neat and tidy when we visit our LSS.
Anyway that's it for me today, off to share some cake and ice cream with my husband :P
Thanks for stopping by and happy blogging xx

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable! How FUN!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Card. Aimee sure is on a roll.
    Thanks for sharing her wonderful creations.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...