Sunday, February 14, 2010

a happy hello

A happy hello to all you crafters out there!
I've just popped on to show you 2 cards I made today :)

The first is based on sketch #53 over at the ICS blog. I combined it with the colour challenge (Red, Pink, Chocolate, White/off white) over at Colour Create Challenge Blog, but didn't use the extra option of using silver and hearts. Both blogs have some amazing work from their Dt's, and some fab prizes aswell so be sure to pop over and check them out!

My next card is one for 365 Cards - Day 347, a white space challenge. I do so love these challenges that Pam sets! I did find this one a challenge and haven't even added a sentiment... sometimes less is more :) here is a close up!
Pam also has a DT CALL open atm and is looking for 5 creative ladies to join her team. You can read all about it over HERE!
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have all had a wonderful weekend! xx

7 comments:

  1. Lovely cards love the sentiment, thanks for playing at ICS this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards. And such a great sentiment. Love what you've done with the ICS challenge this week, thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the close-up on the Keep it Simple card - it's beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both very beautiful! Love your clean and simple! It's stunning, all the focus is on the fab embellie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both very beautiful cards. Love the colours you have used and the buttons, ribbon and flower just makes the cards looking the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. two stunning cards, beautiful layouts and simple but amazing design...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge and dont forget to join in with my Colour Create candy the link is at the top of my blog
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...