Monday, February 8, 2010

home sweet home

Hi! I've got another card today, this one is for the challenge over at Bizzy Becs Creatalicious Challenges. Cheryl and Bec wrote... No stamped images, you can stamp sentiments and use punches, diecuts and stickers (anything as long as it is not a stamped image or a digi image). Sounds like a challenge for you? You have until the 14th to get your entries in!
And here is what I came up with :)
I'm also entering it for Day 318 - home sweet home over at 365 Cards. I didn't have anything suitable but then I found a template for the tri-fold card in Vol 14 No 12 of Australian Cardmaking stamping & papercraft.
All the paper on this card is from stampin' up, the flowers from kaiser, and lettering from adornit that I purchased from the stamp spot... there is a link in my sidebar if you want to check out the fantastic prices Marcia offers, and ribbon and brads from my stash.
Ok thats it for me today, my crafting area is in a room at the back of the house and its getting hot in here, the sun shines on it all day and its hit 32 out there and isn't far behind in here. Once we renovate I'm getting a whole room to myself :) I'll set it up all neat and organised so I can take some photos to show you... but it's not for a while yet :( June I think we're planning to make a start.
Well thanks again for stopping by! xx

3 comments:

  1. Just beautiful, thanks for joining us at BBCC...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I've never seen a card like yours....it is so pretty....love the roof of the card and the color choices are perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at Creatilicious.

    Abby:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful,love the design and fabulous colour combo!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...