Monday, February 8, 2010

love for 365

Good afternoon! While my big bubba is napping and my big girl is at school I thought I'd pop on and show you a couple of cards I've been working on this week.
They are both for challenges over at 365 Cards, who may I add, will be having a DT call very very soon!
My first card is for Day 339 love is in the air - to use the word love in your sentiment.
My next card is for Day 340 shape it up - make the heart shape stand out on your card.
Red is not a favourite of mine to work with, but I like it for both these cards. Please pop back tomorrow to see my DT work for the sketches! {by tamara} blog... and then some exciting news and maybe even a bit of candy on Thursday!
Hope you all have a great start to the week! Happy blogging xx

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...