Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My Brown eyed Girl...

Good afternoon! Well after a grumpy old man turned the light off on me while I was browsing my card magazines, so he could watch the cricket, I went to bed early last night, and I completely forgot to post my LO here for Challenge #108 over at Sketches! {by tamara}.
It comes from Karen, one of the Design Team Members over at the Sketches! blog and here is what she asks for...
Make a Layout and use this for your Journaling: Journal about an interesting characteristic or trait of someone you love.
If you decide to play along with the journalling challenge please be sure to link it up in the comments section on the Sketches! blog so we can come have a look and leave you some lovely comments :)
I choose Aimee and her big brown eyes. Originally I wanted to do a LO of John and his beard, but... couldn't get a photo of him after I told him thats what I was doing.... I dont think he wanted to be scrapped :P
so anyway here is my LO:
I've used all left over lettering from my stash, trying to clear out the old to make way for the new... not getting very far tho. The swirly stamp is from baroque motifs stampin' up set, flowers from kaiser craft and rhinestones brads from my LSS which is sadly shutting at the end of the month :(

Oh and some other exciting news? Sketches! {by tamara} is now on facebook! Pop over to the blog and click on the link. Sadly I gave up facebook a while ago as I found it toooooo addictive... and along with crafting and blogging I just dont have enough time in the day (or night!) for them all.

Thanks for stopping by, and if you have time please check out my candy, link above this post and I've used Mr linky this time to make it super easy to enter!

Happy blogging xx

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...