Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Skecthes! LO for Feb

Good afternoon all, I'm a bit late with this post. The LO sketch over at Sketches! by tamara for Challenge#105 was fantastic to work with! I rotated the sketch and used two photos of John and myself on the first morning of our honeymoon.

the green spotted paper and the flourish stamp are both from stampin' up, flowers are from kaisercraft, buttons are american crafts, and chipboard, ribbon and other papers are all from my stash. I also used basic brown ink from stampin' up, and my fiskars border punch.

Thanks for stopping by, and next week I'll have some very exciting news and maybe even a little candy give-away! so please pop back if you can!
If you decide to use tamaras sketch please link it up on her Sketches! blog so we can come take a look!
Happy blogging xx

4 comments:

  1. Jessica this is gorgeous layout love it!good luck in the challenge
    hugs jude:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, i feel like i've gotten a little peek at your, um, PRIVATE life, Jess! ;)

    love your layout, girl! the papers are fabulous (those colours - yum!), and the sepia photos... and the pleated ribbon!

    ooh, it's just SWELL! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, beautiful layout! I love the colors and your flowers. Such a great page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is beautiful lo, great pictures, and wonderful colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...