Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Sketches! by tamara # 106

Good morning!
I was going to post this last night but it was so hot and sticky I just watched TV with John in front of the fan instead. I love, love, love this card sketch that the fabulous Tamara gave us to work with this month, so many possibilities!! I can see myself coming back to this sketch again and again!
I've used all stampin' up pattern paper and cardstock, the 'cherish' stamp comes from the baroque motifs stamp set and is stamped with 'old olive', the flowers are kaisercraft and buttons are american crafts 'leaf'. Jute string from my stash. I also used my oval nesties and distressed around the edge of my layers.
Please pop over to the Sketches!{by tamara} blog and check out the amazing work from my fellow DT members, you will be sure to want to try this sketch on for yourself! Make sure to link it up in the comments section so we can come and have a look! Thanks for stopping by and happy blogging xx

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the lovely comment on my card! Hope you will come swing by again! :) Love your card here! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...