Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sketches! Recipe Challenge #107

Good Morning to all my crafty friends out there :)
Just thought I would pop online to post my DT work for the Recipe Challenge from Sketches!{by tamara} this week!
The Recipe this week is:
Stamping, Staples and Stitching.
All my cards use Stampin' up cardstock and pattern paper, buttons are from buetron and are stitched on, ribbons from my stash and I stapled them down flat. The celebrate stamp comes from stampin' up lexicon of love set and I used basic brown ink.
I made some little birthday cards to send to some lovely ladies in the crafty RAK club I am a member of, and I surely hope they have all recieved them by now!
If you would like to play along pop over ay the Sketches! blog and link your work up in the comments section so we can come have a look and leave you some lovely comments ;)
Also just a reminder that Aimee's pocket card challenge closes this evening, here are the two prizes she is hoping to give away but not many entries yet. If you have time please pop over and have a look :)

Thanks for stopping by! Happy blogging xx

3 comments:

  1. These look fab! I love the way that you have done the ribbons! Stampin Up stuff is fab! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards! I Love Stampin Up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jessica,
    Oooh now these look a bit familiar!!! LOL They look fab in the photo hun and even better "in the flesh"! Mine is up on my craft room wall with all my others.
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...