Friday, February 12, 2010

the sweetest thing

Good morning crafters!
I think I am probably too late with this one, but I'll pop it up anyway. If you have never been over to Karen Giron's blog The Sweetest Thing... then you are missing out some some amazing inspiration and some fabulous sketches! Karen posts her sketches on Sunday...
I've based this card of her lastest sketch and love how it turned out!

papers are from stampin' up, flowers from kaisercraft, lettering from adorit (you can find a link to the stamp spot in my side bar, Marcia has some fantastic prices). Also used my new circle nesties (available from Bizzy Becs at amazing prices!), swiss dots embossing folder, fiskars boarder punch and a silver pen for the stitched look around the edge.

I was short on time yesterday morning and couldn't be bothered pulling out the sewing machine, plus I think it's still got pink thread from when I made Aimee's library bag...

Thanks for stopping by and I would love to hear what you think! And do pop over and see Karens fabulous blog, she also has some wonderful designers to help inspire you!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is lovely! The colors are fantastic and the stitching is wonderful! And nope, you aren't late - it helps being a whole 1/2 day ahead :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...