Thursday, March 11, 2010

2 cards 2 challenges

Good afternoon! I've got 2 cards to show you today for 2 different challenges. No combining...
First up is super sketchy sunday for Day 7 over at 365 Cards!

The images and senti are stampin' up 'for the bride' inked with old olive, stamped on sahara sand, the pattern paper is also stampin' up, rhinestones and flowers from my stash, and stitching is lemon cotton.

And I made a card based on Lauras lovely sketch #47 from 2Sketches4You.
All paper and the ribbon is from stampin' up, flowers are kaisercraft, lettering from adornit (available online from the stamp spot, link in my sidebar), ribbon and rhinestones from my stash. Also used fiskars border punch, swiss dots embossing folder and scalloped circles nesties.
Well thats it from me for now, hopefully I can get a couple more cards done while Charlotte has her nap this afternoon. Aimee and I are baking muffins when she gets home from school. I've got some brown bananas that need to be used... so banana and white choc chip sounds yummo to me :) and the oven warms the kitchen too which is nice now that the evenings have started to get a little chilly!
Thanks for stopping by, happy blogging! xx

11 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely wedding card! The color scheme and layerings are simply wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet cards! They have a springtime feel! Thanks for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very lovely cards! I like the second one with the scallop circle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous cards...I love what you've done with the 365 Cards super sunday sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my that wedding card is stunning!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! Such pretty cards!
    Like Tesa said, great colours and layering.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards! So glad you played along with 2S4Y!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Jessica, stunning cards! Love all the detail on the dress and cake! They colours in the 2nd are lovely and vibrant!!
    Just wanted send you a really BIG BIG BIG thanks for my wee birthday card and the paper flowers!! You so spoiled me!!
    Thanks petal take care xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...