Thursday, March 4, 2010

Celebrate!

Good evening, I've got two cards to show you, the first is for Aimee's Challenge Blog. This fortnight she asked to see projects inspired by 'things with wings'. There are 2 prizes, one especially for any children joining in with the challenge (they are great helpers when it comes to using up Mum's scraps!)

I've used my Quikcutz bird Die, some pattern paper from my cosmo cricket earth love mini deck, stampin' up cardstock and ribbons, flowers from kaisercraft and lettering from adornit. Also used my circle nesties.

I've also got a card following the fab sketch over at Mojo Monday, which I rotated on it's side.
I'm combining it with the 'lucky green' theme at Cute Card Thursday and also 'celebrations' over at Creative Card Crew.

I've used Stampin' up card stock and pattern paper, the stamp is from lexicon of love and inked with old olive, American crafts ribbon held on with a paperclip and American crafts buttons with jute string from my stash, also used my circle nesties and fiskars border punch.

Thanks for stopping by! Happy blogging xx

9 comments:

  1. Great cards Jessica. Check out the challenge on my blog - www.justscraps.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica, love that green card! Fabulous colour! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment - it always makes my day. The birds are digital stamps from http://www.pinkpetticoat.co.uk/.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh these cards are wonderful!

    Hugs
    Leanne
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. both are so nice!
    Elma from germany

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous cards, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your cards! You are so talented! You should check out my dear friend Melissa's scrappin Blog site, Paper Popsicles!
    http://paperpopsicles.com/

    She is looking for a new DT!!! You would be perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards, Jessica! Love the bird one, especially.
    *smiles*
    debbi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...