Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Challenge #112 at Sketches! by tamara

Pop over to the Sketches! Blog and see the fantastic LO from the talented ladies on the DT, and find out 10 reasons we feel lucky!
Here's my LO for this months journalling challenge...
Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you can link up your LO with the 10 reasons you feel lucky over at the Sketches! Blog so we can come have a look and leave you some love xx
Also if your looking for a DT position Tamara is putting a call out very soon! Pop over and check out the deets!

2 comments:

  1. Nice layout and cute pic! I love those swirls. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me such a nice compliment on my cards! Isn't it great how we can connect with other crafters clear across the world! I may have to try this layout with the ten reasons. Have a good day/evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout!
    WHen you get the chance, stop on over to my blog for a chance at my RAK Giveaway!
    http://joaniebolognie.blogspot.com/2010/03/rak.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...