Saturday, March 20, 2010

Day 1 and 4 for 365 Cards

Going back to Days 1 and 4, these two cards are inspired by some fabulous challenges from the 365 Cards Challenge blog! I am going to try and keep up with all the challenges this year. I've already got a few to catch up on but I have plenty I need to make this week so I'll challenge myself to be caught up by next weekend!
Day 1 is a colour challenge
Day 4 is a 'white space' challenge, if you haven't seen one before it's sorta like a sketch but you limited to the 'space' you can embellish. Pop over and check it out!

Day 10 is Wacky colour Wednesday! Orange Purple and Blue!

Also just a reminder that if you want to enter for the Guest DT spot for April over at Sketches! by tamara the submissions close on Monday the 22nd. It's an easy recipe so pop over there and have a look too!
Thanks for stopping by and happy blogging xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...