Monday, March 22, 2010

Easter Cards

Hi!
Just a quick post to show you the cards Aimee and I made for her challenge blog, as she decided to set an easter theme for this fortnight.
We've both used a super cute Digi Image from Paper Popsicles and would like to enter our cards for their easter theme too! They have a great prize at the end of the month and the more times you enter the more chances you have at winning!
We also used some ticket stubs from Bizzy Becs Digi store (link in my sidebar) Papers are all Stampin' up, ribbons and rhinestones from our stash... and yes i did say our's lol Aimee often likes to start with a fresh 12x12 pattern paper now, not as happy to search thru my scraps and off cuts anymore... She likes the tiny swirls on this particular piece :)
I've also used my fiskars border punch and Derwent pencils.
If you're making a card for easter (or if you have a little crafter who is making something for easter) why not pop over and link it up with Aimee's Challenge, she loves to see what everyone else is creating! Especially other children!!
Thanks for stopping by, hope to be back with some more cards tomorrow!
Take care xx

2 comments:

  1. Great Cards Jessica and Aimee. Aimee's already a very talented crafter just like her mommy.
    Just to let you know Jessica, I started up a new blog o share with a friend of mine and canceled my old one. It would be nice for you to come by and say "Hi"
    Hope everything is going great Down Under. Have a fantastic day.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE, I love it!! Join us weekly at Paper Popsicles for FREEBIES and challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...