Monday, March 29, 2010

Easter Holidays

Good afternoon!
I hope you are all having a lovely start to the week. After we got home from playgroup this morning, Aimee and I decided we would use Charlottes nap time to make some Easter cards. Aimee is on holidays for the next two weeks so I can see lots of card making and not-so-much housework getting done ;)
Aimees card 'forgot' to follow any sketches and she accidently didn't use the right colours for the challenge. It's a circus chick on a trapeze. I love it!
I've followed the simple sketch from CPS and the fab colour (and stitching) challenge from Embellish. The theme this week over at Paper popsicles is Ribbon!
Cardstock is Stampin' up, ribbons from my stash, lettering from adornit, and the chick is spring blessing from the treehouse. I'll pop a link for that in my sidebar too. Lots of great digi stamps/images available over there!
Thanks for stopping by, we hope you enjoyed our cards!

17 comments:

  1. Very cute cards!! I think it is so fun that you make cards together! I hope to one day have a daughter that I can share in this wonderful hobby with! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay circus chick! That should be her nick name from now on -LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Card making should always come before cleaning. Embrace it. Such adorable cards.....just think if you cleaned instead these cuties wouldn't exist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cards!! Love the chick on the trapeze:) Love the craft paper and that little chick on the 2nd card..adorable!! Thanks for playing along at Paper Popsicles!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, Love, Love the Chick trapeze artist!!! Both cards are fabulous and I am so glad you shared them with us at Paper Popsicles. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card! I like the embossed background, why don't I ever do that?? Join us weekly at Paper Popsicles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What wonderful cards! Love your stitching and Aimee's trapeze card is just adorable. So glad you could join us in the Embellish challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww both are cuties ... I love it when my princess creates with me too!

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable!! Thanks for playing at paper popsicles with us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. 單純喜歡你的部落格 要繼續發表好文章喔.........................

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both cards are beautiful. -- Love love the trapeze chic! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty! Love that stitching! Thanks for taking on an Embellish challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How cute! I love the very talented chick trapeze artist! I love the clean line on yours both a very beautiful! Thanks for joining usa Paper Popsicles! Hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute card! Love the circus chick too! Thanks for playing at paper Popsicles!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awwww....what an adorable card!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gotta love all of the kraft, dots too! and the stitching is lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...