Friday, March 26, 2010

Happy Easter Card

Good morning! So I just whipped up this card for John's parents since we're heading over to have a delicious roast with them this evening, and I found my inspiration in
Wplus9 Colour Cue Challenge, White, Teal, Light Yellow, Bright pink!
And 2Sketches4You, Lauras Sketch #48!
Here is my card:
Paper is all Stampin' up, eyelets are american crafts, the chick is a digital download from Tree house stamps and comes in the spring blessings set, the teal ribbon comes in an amazing (and bargain priced) Card Kit from Mac Mae Card Kits and Pam has a HUGE SALE GOING ON NOW!! Pop over and check it out!
Let me show you just some of the yummy that comes in the 'warm with a touch on teal' kit...
I'll be hoarding these for ages lol so don't expect to see them on any cards soon hehe...
My card also works for Aimees Challenge which is an Easter theme!
Well thanks for stopping by and I do hope you are all looking forward to a lovely weekend :) Happy blogging xx

8 comments:

  1. Hello, adorable CHICK! Is that the sweetest or WHAT!?! Golly, gosh this is a fabulous seasonal card! I love it! Love your color work and EXCELLENT use of Dawn's superb color choices! Excellent job! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute!! love that chick! thanks for joining us at 2S4Y!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, cute!
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun, and isn't that chickie just the cutest thing ever! Love your choice in papers for this! Fantastic.

    Thanks for playing along with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet Easter card! Love the image! Thanks for playing along at 2S4Y! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card! Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...