Thursday, March 25, 2010

It's been a long week...

Good evening, it feels like it's been such a long week already and it's only Thursday! I'm feeling very emotional lately... all those pregnancy hormones swimming around in my body.
First up I've got a card to show you for the Challenge this month at Creatalicious, using a favourite drink as inspiration. I love making coffee at work, there is an art to it which I'm still trying to perfect!
Second I've got a card with polka dots and ribbon for the challenge over at Totally Stampalicious which I only found this week. If you love to enter blog candy pop over and check out what they are giving away!
Third is a Pastel coloured card for the current challenge over at Colour Create. It's a birthday card for Julie's daughter coming up in April :)
I've got my Dads birthday coming up soon too, so keep an eye out for my attempt at a male card hehe and I'm currently working on a sweet little Easter card for John's parents. We're heading to their place for tea tomorrow night, Johns Mum is the best cook and I'm sure he didn't marry me for mine lol
Have a great night and thanks for stopping by xx

5 comments:

  1. This is Fabulous Jessica.. Thanks so much for joining us at BBCC.. bec xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all fantastic!! The coffee card is so pretty with all the blues!! Love the polka dots on the TS challenge card! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jessica! Your cards are gorgeous. Thanks for joining at Creatalicious challenges this month.

    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous,love that Stampin'Up! set and the colours are perfect!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that set too.. and I dont have it!
    Great projects, thanks for playing along with the creatalicious challenge this week!
    Pen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...