Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Sketches! Challenge #109

Good evening! After the excitment of how awesome I thought my card turned out this morning, I didn't publish my post for this weeks challenge over at Sketches! by tamara. This LO is sketch was super fun to work with once I picked out the right photos. John says it's just lovely. I said thanks even tho he sounded a little sarcastic. Anyway I am really happy with how it turned out, and so glad I've finally got these photos in the album! Satisfaction :)
Thats John in the black shirt, his brother Damien in the green, with Michael and Lorraine (Mum and Dad) in the top photo. Charlotte and myself on the bottom left, and Aimee is also in the other group photo. Want some alpha stickers? I ran out of the letters I needed when making my title, if you can guess which letter I replaced (with another letter all chopped up) AND you're the first person with the correct guess in a comment I'll send you two new packs of lettering stickers! Your choice of colours! If you use the sketch remember to link it up at the sketches blog so we can leave you some love, and if your interested in being a Guest DT pop over and check out the details! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you're all enjoying your week, tomorrow is Thursday... one day closer to the weekend! And Aimee will have a new challenge too over at her challenge blog. Hope you can stop by and have a look at her cards :) Happy blogging xx

3 comments:

  1. Yep you are right Kay! I trimmed around a P to make another o, and when thinking about it later, I should have used the Q.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOur LO is so pretty! Love the flowers and the paper punch edge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...