Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sketches! Challenge # 110

Good morning, we're having a lovely Wednesday morning down here, after a rather chilly start the sun has come out and it's turning into a lovely day. We've had plenty of rain over the long weekend so I wouldn't mind a few sunny days to catch up on my washing. Onto the Challenge! This week over at Sketches! {by tamara} we have a recipe challenge that comes from Rachel, one of the fab DT ladies:
  • Embossing
  • Vellum or Transparency
  • Felt
If you can use these three items on your project please link it up at the sketches! blog because we would love to come and see! Also pop over and see the talented Rachel! as she is offering a little give away if you use her recipe challenge before next Tuesday!! How cool is that! Here is the card I made: I used cuttlebug swiss dots embossing folder, kaisercraft fozz felt and I trimmed some circles out of vellum to make some flowery looking things. Printed the senti from my computer and the base card is stampin' up sahara sand, love this colour goes with almost anything! Do pop over to the Sketches! blog and see the amazing work from the other wonderful DT ladies, such a beautiful variety and so much inspiration! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to be back with some more cards this evening! Happy blogging xx

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Jessica, that is a beautiful card! I love the vellum circles. Great idea!
    *smiles*
    debbi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...