Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sketches! Challenge #111

I'm so late! But better late than never right?
Well here is my card for Tamaras wonderful sketch for Challenge #111 over at the Sketches Blog.
I found this sketch great to work with and can definately see myself soming back to it again and again. Thanks Tamara :)
If you want to try the sketch out for yourself dont forget to link it up at the Sketches {by tamara} blog, and Tamara is also looking for some guest designers... use a bird, circles and buttons and link up your entry! You have until the 22nd to show us what you've got!
Thanks for stopping by, happy blogging xx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Jessica - love browns and pinks together.

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...