Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spotty and Dotty and Circles

Ok last post and then I have to finish f the dishes and head off to work :) I'm looking forward to a nice busy Saturday and making lots of yummy latte's for my customers!
Her is a card which combines a few challenges...
Creative card crew is going spotty!
Crafty Creations wants to see you spots and dots!
Day 12 at 365 Cards is a circle frenzy challenge!
I thought I might have found the sketch on a challenge blog somewhere but now I can't find it!
and here is my card...
All paper is from stampin' up and the ticket stub is from Bizzy Becs Digi store there is a link in my sidebar, she has a great variety to choose from, I've just printed out some vintage tags so expect to see some over the next week. well expect to see lots! She also has pattern papers and the sweetest images!

It's a bit hard to see where the card starts and the wall tiles in my bathroom finish! lol I'll have to remember to pop a piece of coloured card behind it when I use sahara sand for the card base.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you all enjoy your weekend! Happy blogging and thanks for all the lovely comments, it really makes my day! xx

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card! I love the little ticket stub :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Jessica! My package of candy arrived this week, and I wanted to thank you!! (Forgive me if I already did, but I can't remember...getting older I guess, lol). Anyway, I just love the stamp, paper and ribbon and wanted to say THANKS! :-)
    *smiles*
    debbi

    ReplyDelete
  3. super fun, love all the buttons :)
    So glad you joined us on crafty creations this week

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...