Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wonderful You

Well I have just finished this card and although it isn't much like what I had pictured in my head I have a great feeling of satisfaction when looking at how it turned out :)
I've used Kazans fantastic sketch over at 2S4Y with a lovely prize being sponsored by DeNami Designs.
I'm also entering it at the Borders and Colours Challenge over at Embellish Magazine who are being sponsored by Verve Stamps.
I found a link to embellish at This Blog belonging to the super-talented Bree!
And I'm also entering it for Day 2 over at 365 Cards which is use a circle silver and pearls. I'm going to try and keep up this year and complete all 365 of Pam's wonderful challenges!
I've used all stampin' up papers, martha stewart butterfly punch, nestie circles and scalloped circles, fiskars boarder punch, old olive ink and clear lettering stamps from Bella!, the button from beutron, paper flower is kaisercraft, jute string, charms and pearls from my stash. Also pulled out my sewing machine for this one! already threaded with pink which was very handy indeed! oh and those little adornit mini alpha stickers, available from the stamp spot (link in my side bar)
I would love to know what you think! Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you do enjoy your day! xx

13 comments:

  1. Sweet! Love the stitching and charm! Thanks for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card! Great details and I love the charm tied to the button! Fabulous job with the sketch. Thank you for joining us at 2S4Y! ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely! Great stitching and I love that charm in the center!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is totally fabulous!

    Thanks for playing along with us @ 2S4Y. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card! Thanks so much for joining in on the 2S4Y & Embellish Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty - love the sentiment font :)
    Thanks for sharing
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card, Jessica! All the details and clors are gorgeous! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I used Versafine (Onyks black) ink for the sentiment (Congratulations) on the Martha Stewart ribbons and it works! Water-based (dye-ink, distress ink) will not work on ribbons. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome card! I love the letters, and the stitching! WOW! I still need to learn how to do that...
    Super card!
    *smiles*
    debbi

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute! I love your attention to details! Thanks for playing along with us at Embellish!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beatutiful card! Thank you for participating in the Embellish Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...