Saturday, April 10, 2010

2 for 365

Good morning!
I hope you all had a wonderful week! I did because I received my Stampin' up order last night with the butterfly punch... and the whimsical wishes stamp set and I'm itching to ink it up! But there is a tiny bit of housework standing in my way lol so maybe this evening I'll get something made :)
I do have two cards to show for some challenges over at 365 Cards, day 35 was super sketchy Sunday and here is my interpretation...
and there is a colour challenge for day 34 - white yellow orange green and red... it took me a while to get my head around this one, but I definitely love the outcome!
Well thanks for stopping by and I hope you're all looking forward to a wonderful weekend!
Take care xx

3 comments:

  1. Such lovely cards you´ve made! Really like your take on the sketch!
    Thanks for playing with us at 365 Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards...can't believe Mother's day is sneaking up on us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two lovely cards! Great take on the sketch, it's a wonderful mothers day card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...