Wednesday, April 14, 2010

~ Beautiful Butterflies ~

Good morning!
Aimee and I had a play with my new butterfly punch and stamp set from stampin' up last night.
Aimee used pink green and yellow as her main colours, which is the theme over at her Challenge Blog which finishes this Saturday so pop over if you want to play along, or if you have a youngster in your life who likes to create with you!
Aimee is going to give her card to her teacher :)

I try to not be 'over-helpful' when we craft together, and just wait for her to ask me if she needs help. she did this whole card herself beside the butterflies bodies, i cut them out for her with my sharp pointy scissors.

My two cards use the butterfly stamps, and the sentiment 'happiness always' comes from the whimsical wishes set which was available in the Australian sale-a-bration catalog and I'm so glad I got them both! My fabulous friend Kim is a stampin' up demonstrator and I can't wait until her next workshop, they are so much fun!!!
I'm going to have to expand on my ink's I think, I only have brown, old olive, pixie pink, and pacific blue in my collection at the moment.
I'm entering this next card over at Practical Scrappers where the theme this week is glitter and bling! They are also part of a week-long blog hop with lots of great prizes to be won! Pop over to start the hop and enter this weeks challenge!
Well thanks for stopping by and happy blogging! xx

5 comments:

  1. WOW! Your daughter is super talented, just like her mommy! Great job on all of them and thanks for playing at Practical Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! Thanks for joining us at Practical Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo! Lovin' all these butterflies! Your daughter is so talented - love her cards! Your card is also STUNning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so nice to scrap and create with your little ones!! Love the cards and the cute butterflies. Thanks for playing along at Practical Scrappers (it's nice to meet a fellow Aussie!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What gorgeous butterfly cards..simply beautiful. Lynn:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...