Friday, April 30, 2010

Challenge #117 ~ Journalling

Hi there, I just realised it was Friday and thought I had better pop over to the Sketches! blog and see if Tamara had put up the new challenge so I could post mine here. Well she has so now I can :)
This week is a Journaling Challenge. It comes from Joan, one of the Design Team Members. Your challenge is to make a layout about the 5 Material Things you can not live without. For example, it could be Coffee, Laptop, Hairspray, low-riding jeans, Mascara, ect.
Here is my take on the challenge...
Not my favourite LO of all time, but since we weren't supposed to include family health etc I found it hard to think of 5... with photos to match and I ended up with more lol but really if I had to go without, I'm sure I'd be ok... but living out of town I really would be stranded without my car! How would I shop for scrapping supplies... not to mention groceries hehe... I wouldn't even be able to make it to the post office to pick up parcels from online shopping!
Sadly this is my last post as a DT for the Sketches! {by tamara} blog, it has been fun and motivating and I will be sure keep on following the sketches she posts!
Well thanks for stoppin by, I'm heading back to the housework now, Aimee invited a friend to come over after school and I do enjoy a cuppa with her Mum so I'd better tidy up a bit!
Enjoy your day xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...