Saturday, April 3, 2010

~A colour challenge~

Wow I can't believe I haven't posted since Monday, but I suppose thats becasue I haven't really made anything... been feeeling a bit under the weather with a cold or the flu or something. I have been around checking out the challenges and some blogs of other tlented crafters.
Today I have a card for Aimee's Challenge and it's a colour challenge. Aimee choose Green Pink and Yellow... my green is a bit more teal but Aimee said she doesn't mind :) I also started out with Kazans sketch in mind, but it didn't turn out like what I had pictured in my head...
I hope you're all having a wonderful Easter weekend, John has done all the lawns nice and neat since we're having family over for a BBQ tomorrow.
Ok I'm off to help Aimee with some origami now... she found a book with instructions in the op shop for 20cents and has been asking me for about 10 minutes now... can't keep her waiting any longer!
Happy blogging xx

5 comments:

  1. Pretty card! Love those tiny butterflies! Thanks for playing along at two sketches for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfectly lovely! LOVE the color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty! love that flower! thanks for joining us at 2S4Y!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet combo of colours here, nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty - Thanks for joining us at 2s4y :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...