Sunday, April 25, 2010

The cutest sketch

Good afternoon
Just a quick one from me then I have to get back to folding my washing etc etc etc...
Aimee decided she would like to draw up her own sketch after seeing how often I use one when making cards. She has some prizes over at her own Challenge Blog if you want to play along!
Here is her sketch:
Here is what I came up with:
She said it's ok that I didn't use a bird...
I've used a digi image from Paper Popsicles instead :) The theme over there this week was ice-cream! They have a fab monthly prize... check it out in my sidebar! I might have some yummy vanilla light ice cream after tea. John is cooking chicken soup and it's smelling really good right now! and if you want to see Aimee's card based on her own sketch please pop over to her challenge blog!
That's it for me hope you're all enjoying the weekend! Take care xx

3 comments:

  1. OMG!!! I LOVE the flamingo. Aimee is quite the talented artist. Oh yeah, and I love your card with the Paper Popsicles image. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is so sweet .... I'm off to show my daughter!

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that sketch!! Your card is too cute love how you used that image!! Thanks for playing along at Paper Popsicles!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...