Tuesday, April 27, 2010

feeling inspired!

*Edited 28.4.10*
Good afternoon!
Today I was inspired by Keesh's colour challenge #21, and I combined it with Kazan's fab sketch #51 over at 2Sketches4You, and I added some handmade roses that I saw on a card made by the talented Rae Barthel as she was guest designer at Card Patterns blog. If you have a look thru her blog she has some amazing cards, I love her style! And you will find a tut she made on creating these paper roses, it's easy and I love how they turned out!
So here is what I created:
Not sure on a sentiment yet...
**Well I did decide on a sentiment and here is a new photo. **
The papers are all stampin' up, I'm almost finished my pack of Bella rose designer paper. Sometimes it's hard to decide which side to use...

I'm also linking it up over at Paper Popsicles, they have a mothers day theme this week! And an awesome monthly prize too!! Check it out in my sidebar...

Well that's it for me today, nice and sort.

Hope you're all having a great start to the week!
Take care xx

10 comments:

  1. Lovely card, absolutely adore your roses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! love those flowers and the embossed leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous flowers! So glad you joined us at 2S4Y!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it - the flowers are just GORGEOUS. Glad you could join us for the colour challenge at Inkspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love those flowers!! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Popsicles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card!! Love the flowers and thanks for the tutorial link, I am headed there now. Thanks for playing at Paper Popsicles this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, love the spiral flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card Jessica. I love those colors together and your flowers look amazing. I saw them on Rae's blog and am dying to try them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am amazed at those gorgeous flowers. Your card is simply lovely
    Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y
    Hugs
    Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those roses are just stunning! I will have to have a play. Your card is just gorgeous!
    Kirsty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...