Tuesday, April 20, 2010

~follow your heart~

I love these sentiments in the whimsical wishes set from stampin' up! and I also love my new butterfly punch... and I love paper flowers... I combined them all for my take on Lauras fab sketch #50 over at 2S4Y and the wings and flowers challenge over at Creatalious challenges #9. Both sites also have current DT calls so pop over and find out the deets if you're interested!
The scalloped oval is denim from an old pair of John's jeans and I tried putting it thru my bigkick with a scalloped oval nestie... it sorta got jammed so I had to trim the rest, the pattern paper comes from the card kit I ordered from Mac Mae kits (link in my sidebar) the stampin' up whisper white cardstock panel is embossed with cuttlebug swiss dots folder and all on a stampin' up kraft base. The rhinestone brad, butterfly body and red paper are from my stash, fiskars border punch... oh and I pulled out my sewing machine (again). I really should do this more often! When I have my own craft room I'll have it set up ready to go all the time :)
Thanks for stopping by, and it would make my day to hear what you think of my card and the colours I used... Enjoy your week, happy blogging! xx

9 comments:

  1. A really cute card! Love the denim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this!!!! The denim is perfect :)
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty!! Thanks for playing along w/us this week @ 2S4Y. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful,love the papers and the fabulous denim scallop!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sketch, Thanks for playing along in the Creatalicious Challenge this month.
    Pen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...