Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Good Luck

Good afternoon... just! I've got a card to show you following sketch #161 from CPS. This week they are being sponsored by Hero Arts.
Here is the sketch:
Here is what I came up with:
and a close up of my eyelets and flower:
I've used Stampin' up Creamy caramel for the base, Some funky mushroom paper from my Cosmo cricket Earth Love mini deck, the flower is kaisercraft, button american crafts and lettering from adornit and the 2 silver eyelets, jute string and the yellowy paper from my stash.
Once we renovate I'm hoping to get (and stay) heaps more organised. My scraps box is getting too deep, I need more than one so I can sort the cut-offs into colours or something...
Anyway that's it for today, I've tried to talk Aimee into some card making but after yesterday all she wants to do is get outside and paint!

2 comments:

  1. Great card! I love the DP, and that's a great sketch!
    *smiles*
    debbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Jessica, love how you have done your flower.

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...