Wednesday, April 28, 2010

happiness always

Good morning!
I made this card last night while John was watching TV, found my inspiration over at Card Patterns Sketch #61. Love the simplicity of the sketch and the different interpretations from the DT. I kept my embellies fairly simple, pulled the sewing machine out, still had some bashful blue cardstock on my desk from the card I made before this one, and I like the contrast between the deep red and the pale blue.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope to be back with some more later, but we'll wait and see...
I've got Aimee home today with the dreaded head lice :( I check her every evening because there have been a few cases at her school this year, although I didn't find anything last night I found a couple of eggs this morning and she is most upset that she is missing a day...
Well I can hear Charlotte making mess better go see what they're up to!
Enjoy your day xx

5 comments:

  1. I really enjoy the nice and simple designs.
    You did a beautiful job with this.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card..love the color combo and all that stitching. Thanks for joining us at Paper Popsicles!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the stitching and scalloped circle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Jessica! I love that ruffled ribbon and the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...