Saturday, April 17, 2010

I found me some mojo...

Good evening!
Well I must admit I do love the fab sketches over at Mojo Monday, and even more I love the amazing cards that the DT members come up with each and every week! Usually my take on the mojo sketches don't make it to my blog, they sits unfinished on my desk because I'm just not satisfied. Today I am satisfied... I could even say pleased with the card I made based on Mojo Monday Sketch 134. Also over at The Paper Popsicles Blog they want to see your stitching, So I pulled out my old machine (which I should do more often!)

All papers, seniment, butterfly stamp, old olive ink and punch are from stampin' up, also used was fiskars border punch, cuttlebug swiss dots folder, rhinestones and green thread from my stash.

And that's it for me today! It's been a big week with Aimee back at school after the holidays and my morning sickness has decided to return... but now it's only in the mornings which is (almost) a relief :)

Awww John is playing 'our song', so I best head off for a dance with my romantic (and slightly drunk) husband hehe I do love our Saturday nights in...
Take care and happy blogging xx

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!!!! Love how you tore the edges and the stitching looks awesome! Thanks for playing at paper Popsicles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is outstanding. I love all the detail and all your stitching - WOW. Join us weekly at Paper Popsicles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being the Weekly Winner at Paper Popsicles...Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful card!! Love all the stitching and the color combo!! Thanks for playing along at Paper Popsicles and congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You card is very cheery. Love the layers, colors and texture you used. Congrats on being the winner of the week over at Paper Popsicles.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...