Thursday, April 15, 2010

Just can't help myself...

Love these new butterfly stamps! and the punch makes them so easy to cut and pop up off my cards. Love Love Love them!
So here are two cards I made for some challenges on the Blog hop, if your interested in checking it out, start at Practical Scrappers and work your way along, its lots of fun with lots of great prizes, and doesn't finish until the weekend so plenty of time to join in!
I've got a white space challenge card for 365 Cards Day 44... still working on Day 43 :)
and... my second card:
Pile It On - no image, sentiment as focus
Pixie dust - things with wings
KJ's Colour Chef Challenge - black, white and pink
TPE - nature
Paper Popsicles - Stitching
Well thats it from me for now, hopefully be back later with some more cards or maybe even a LO!
Thanks for stopping by xx happy blogging!

4 comments:

  1. Oooh this is absolutely gorgeous - those butterflies are to die for!!

    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Thanks for playing over at Paper Popsicles this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layered look of your card. Thanks for submitting your card for Paper Popsicles challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card!! Thanks for playing along at Paper Popsicles!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...